With our new website, a new event registration system has been introduced, allowing patrons to register for upcoming programs and events online. We are very excited about this new tool, but realize you may have questions about this system. Please read below to learn about the basic registration process.
To view upcoming programs:
- Visit the ‘News & Events’ tab at beamanlibrary.org to view upcoming programs and events in the form of a calendar, list, or by category (i.e. For Adults, For Children, etc.).
- When you find a program that interests you, click on the name of the program and/or ‘More Info’ to learn more about the program. This will provide you with additional information regarding the program and the option to register for the program, if registration is required.
To register for the program:
- Click on ‘Book Now!’, the ticket button, or scroll down to the ‘Bookings’ portion of the event page.
- Select the number of tickets you would like to reserve; 1 ticket is equivalent to 1 seat at an event. For example, if you are registering only yourself, select 1 ticket. If you are registering yourself and your friend, select 2 tickets.
- Provide the required information as indicated by the asterisks (*) in the form.
- Click ‘I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored as outlined by the site.’
- Click ‘Send Your Booking’.
To create an account:
- After registering for at least one event, you may create an account. By creating an account, your information will be auto-populated in the registration form, increasing ease of registration, and will allow you to manage your bookings.
- To create an account, click on ‘Sign In‘ on the ‘Bookings‘ portion of the event page.
- Enter the same email provided when registering for an event in the ‘Username‘ field. Click ‘Lost Your Password?‘
- A generic WordPress interface will require the same email to be entered again in the ‘Username or Email Address‘ field. Then click ‘Get New Password‘.
- You will be prompted to check your email for a confirmation link.
- Click on the link provided in the email you receive from WordPress with the subject line [Beaman Memorial Public Library] Password Reset. Create a new password and then click ‘Save Password‘.
- Now you may log into the Beaman Library website using your email and the password you created.
To manage your bookings:
- You will receive an email stating that your booking is pending. Once your booking is confirmed by the Library, you will receive a second email stating that your booking is confirmed.
- Manage your registrations by navigating to the ‘My Event Bookings’ menu item in the same ‘News & Events’ tab. Here you will see the status of your program registrations. You can cancel your bookings from here as well.
Going forward, we ask that patrons register for upcoming programs and events online using this tool. However, if you need help or have any questions please contact Jessica at email@example.com or 508-835-3711.
*Your information will not be shared with any other parties.