All patrons with an active library card have an online account. By logging into your account, you are able to perform a number of tasks.
How to Log in to Your Account
- Go to the catalog (https://bark.cwmars.org/).
- Click on the ‘My Account’ button.
- Enter your 14 digit barcode (found on the back of your library card) with no spaces.
- Enter your password or pin. If this is the first time you are logging in, your password will be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- If you cannot log in, please give the Library a call and we will assist you.
Your Online Account Lets You:
View Checked Out Items and Due Dates
- You will see a quick summary of items checked out, on hold and ready for pickup, and any fines you may owe.
- The ‘Items Currently Checked Out’ link will give details about what is currently checked out on your card including due dates and number of remaining renewals.
- Go to the ‘Items Currently Checked Out’ link.
- The renewals column will show the number of renewals available.
- Check the box to the left of the title you want to renew.
- Click the ‘Renew Selected’ button.
- If you don’t check a checkbox, the system will try to renew all of your items.
Change Your User Name, Password or Email
To change your user name, password or email address:
- Click on the ‘Preferences’ –> “Personal Information’ tab.
- Click the ‘Change’ button to the right of the field you wish to update.
- Make desired change.
- Click ‘Save Changes’.
- All other changes to your account information must be made in person at the Library. Please bring a current drivers license or proof of address and photo ID to make any changes to your name or address.
View, Cancel, Suspend or Activate Your Holds
- Go to the ‘Holds’ tab.
- Click the box to the left of the title you wish to cancel, suspend or activate.*
- Click the ‘Suspend’, ‘Activate’ or ‘Cancel’ button.
*Cancelling a hold will remove that item from you holds list. Suspending a hold will keep the hold in your holds list but will prevent it from being filled until you activate it.
Change How You are Notified of Your Holds
- Click on the ‘Preferences’ –> ‘Notifications’ tab.
- Check the box next to your preferred method.
- Click the ‘Save’ button.
- If you choose text message, you will need to also indicate your mobile carrier and enter your mobile number.
Save Your History of Checked Out Items or Holds
- Click on the ‘Preferences’ –> ‘Search & History’ tab.
- You can indicate or change your preferred search or hold pick-up location.
- Check the box next to ‘Keep History of Checked Out Items?’ or ‘Keep History of Holds?’ (This will only record items going forward.)
- Click ‘Save’.
To View Your Check Out History:
Click ‘Items Checked Out’ tab. Then click on ‘Check Out History’ tab.
To View Your Holds History
Click ‘Holds’ tab. Click on ‘Holds History’ tab.
Create a Reading List
- Go to the ‘My Lists’ tab.
- When you search the catalog and find something you want to add, click the ‘Add to my list’ button on the right side of the page.
- If you have created multiple lists, you will be able to choose which list to save to.
Pay Fines Online
- Go to the ‘Charges’ tab.
- Check the box next to the fine(s) you want to pay.
- Click “Pay Selected Fines”.
- Add your credit card number, security code, and expiration date to the payment information.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Click ‘Submit Payment’.
Please give us a call at 508-835-3711 during business hours if you need further assistance with your online account.