Meeting Rooms and Study Spaces
The Beaman Library offers two rooms for use by community groups and associations. The Muriel Stiles Meeting Room, which offers space for up to 80 people, and the Children's Story Hour Room which has space for approximately 25 people.
Library meeting rooms are primarily for the use of the library, library related organizations, and library sponsored programs. When not required for the use of the library or library related organizations, they may be used for meetings of local groups and organizations. Please read the Facilities Use Policy for details before booking a room. If your group qualifies, check the online calendar for room availability. If the room is available, organizations must submit a meeting room request online. All requests must be approved by the Director. Groups using Beaman Library's meeting rooms are responsible for set-up and clean-up.
Meeting room requests may be made in person or online here. When you click on the link you will be directed to our EventKeeper Meeting Room Reservation site.
- Click on the Request a Room text under the help button
- Event Info: In the next screen, use the calendar in the upper right to select the date of your event.
- Add the Event Name and the Name for Monthly Calendar (usually the same).
- Add a description of the event.
- Contact: Add the contact name, phone number and email.
- Add the starting and ending times. If additional time is needed for set-up or clean-up, include that in the total room time.
- Indicate which room you would like to reserve.
- Complete the additional information field. Please estimate the attendance.
- Review the Meeting Room Policy document and check the box to indicate you did so.
- Add any additional comments
- Click Submit.
The library has one private study room which is used on a first-come, first-served basis. Other quiet areas to study are available on the main floor or in the nonfiction room. WIFI is available throughout the building.