We are excited to announce that beginning June 1 Library hours and services will be expanded. Browsing is available on all three floors, including the Children's Room! (*The Children's Room is open for browsing only - play time is not permitted at this time.) In addition, computers and a printer/copier are available for use on the Main Floor. You may visit the Library during the following hours between June 1 and September 5:
- Tuesdays: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (closed 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (closed 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (closed 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Fridays: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (closed 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Please note, the Library will be closed for browsing and computer use between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. each day.
Please refer to the following guidelines when visiting the Library:
- Individuals who are unvaccinated must wear a properly fitting face mask that covers your mouth and nose for the duration of your visit.
- We encourage the use of a properly fitting face mask for all patrons!
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter.
- Please abide by appropriate social distancing guidelines while browsing the collection and while waiting to check out materials.
- Food and beverages are not allowed.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing), have been advised to quarantine or been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not visit the Library.
For more information regarding computer and printing/copier use, please view our Computers, Printing & WiFi page.
Thank you for your patience as we work hard to expand our services! Library staff will continue to offer our other services, including contactless pickup and Beaman Book Bundles for patrons of all ages. For more complete details regarding all services, questions or concerns, please call the staff at 508-835-3711.