I am so happy to announce that Interlibrary loan delivery service has resumed! Most other libraries in the network have resumed delivery so we are now able to fill your requests for items from other libraries.
Our curbside pickup is in full swing so please use the online catalog to login to your account and place holds. We will contact you within a few business days to arrange an appointment to pick up your items.
Currently we are offering appointments for contactless pickup during these times:
Tuesdays: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
At the time of your appointment, please follow these instructions for everyone’s safety:
1. Arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
2. Park on the Newton Street side of the Library.
3. Prior to arrival, check items that you are returning for personal items and to ensure that all parts are included.
4. Put on your mask.
5. Use the handicapped ramp to enter the Library vestibule.
6. If there is someone else in the space, please wait your turn.
7. Return items to the box marked “returns”, and pick up the paper bag with your name on it. We recommend that you wait 48 hours prior to opening the bag.
8. Exit through the opposite side, using the stairs, if you are able.
9. If you have any questions, need us to bring items out to your trunk, or need to change your appointment time please call us at 508-835-3711. Any items not picked up will be made available to other patrons.
Please note we are unable to accept donations of any kind at this time.
If you would like more regular communications about the Library’s reopening, please sign up for the Library Services Update email list here. As always, please contact us at 508-835-3711 if you have questions or need help!
Thank you for your patience and cooperation to ensure safety for all.