We have further expanded our services, in addition to our ongoing contactless pickup. Library staff are now offering printing, copying and faxing services on a limited appointment basis. To learn more, please read these instructions.
Please use the online catalog to login to your account and place holds. Until automatic notices are turned on, we will call you to let you know when your items are available for pickup. Once you have received a phone call, you will have 7 days to pick up your items. Items not picked up after 7 days will be returned to circulation.The Newton Street vestibule lobby will be open for pickup and returns during these times:
Tuesdays: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fridays: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please follow these instructions for everyone’s safety:
1. Park on the Newton Street side of the Library.
2. Prior to arrival, check items that you are returning for personal items and to ensure that all parts are included.
3. Put on your mask.
4. Use the ramp to enter the Library vestibule.
5. If there is someone else in the space, please wait until they exit before you enter.
6. Return items to the box marked “returns” and pick up the paper bag with your name on it. Out of an abundance of caution we recommend that you wait 48 hours prior to opening the bag.
7. Exit through the opposite door, using the stairs, if you are able.
8. Any items not picked up within 7 days will be returned to circulation.
9. If you have any questions, or need us to bring items out to your trunk please call us at 508-835-3711
Please return items to the box labeled "returns" in the Newton Street vestibule. If the vestibule is closed, you may leave items in the book drop. Any items returned will be quarantined prior to check-in so they may appear "checked out" on your record for up to two weeks while we process them. There will be no fines charged for the quarantine period, and once items are processed the actual return date will be reflected.
Please note we are unable to accept book donations at this time.
Please continue to check the website for the latest information. If you would like more regular communications about the Library's reopening, sign up for the Library Services Update email list here. As always, please contact us at 508-835-3711 if you have questions or need help!
Thank you for your patience and cooperation to ensure safety for all.
Anna Shaw, Library Director