Get free eBooks, audiobooks and videos with your Library card! You can browse, download and read E-Books and E-Audiobooks to your heart's content on your your iPhone (and other iOS devices), BlackBerry, Android device or computer.
Your library card gives you access to free digital content! There are two ways to access these free resources.
Using Axis 360
Using the App
• Use the tabs at the top to find Just Added, New Releases, Most Popular, Hidden Gems or Recently Added.
• Limit or your search to "Available Only", "Axis 360 eBook" or "Axis 360 Audio" by clicking on the icons in the upper left.
• Search for teen books by clicking on the link in the left menu.
• When you find a book you want, mouse over the title, select the format and click checkout.
• You may check out a maximum of 3 books. The default loan period is 2 weeks. You may have up to 5 books on hold at one time.
Using the CWMARS Digital Catalog
Your library card and software provided by Overdrive give you access to free digital content! Libraries throughout Central and Western Massachusetts have contributed eBook and Audiobook content to the CWMARS Digital Catalog. You can browse, download and read eBooks and audiobooks to your heart's content on your prefered device. The Overdrive App is available for download to your tablet, phone or e-reader.
Getting Started with OverDrive
The process of downloading eBooks and audiobooks varies by device. Learn how to download to your particular device by following these steps:
1. View the Get Started video.
2. Download the OverDrive App for your device.
3. With your library card in hand, search the CWMARS Digital Catalog for an item you would like to download and follow the procedure for your device.
4. Need help? Visit OverDrive's eBook Help Help or Audiobook Help pages for more details.
Boston Public Library's eCard
Massachusetts residents can sign up for a Boston Public Library eCard via the web! BPL eCards are virtual library cards that allow users immediate access to Boston Public Library's extensive electronic resources - from archaeology and genealogy to history and science, homework help, historical newspapers, downloadable audio, video, music and more.
For more information about eCards, please visit BPL's eCard FAQ
Tumble Book Cloud is an online collection of ebooks and read-along chapter books, graphic novels, educational videos, and audio books! All books are available with unlimited access, all the time, from any device with an internet connection. The read-along format combines the flexibility of an eBook with full-length professional narration and highlighted text so you can follow along. A growing collection of school related titles such as The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Great Gatsby and Shakespeare's works give middle and hight school students a wide variety of option to choose from.